Lord Howe Island charter fishing – “Noctiluca” is a purpose built vessel for Lord Howe’s conditions. 8m in length and 3m beam, powered by a 200hp volvo inboard giving her a cruise speed of around 20kts. Jack Shick, fisherman for a lifetime, your skipper of 35 years experience and fifth generation Islander can take you to the local fishing hot spots.
Noctiluca is serious about catching fish, our methods include live baiting, trolling, jigging (we don’t supply jigs) and bottom bashing.
We provide you with Tiagra 30 overhead reels loaded with 80 to 100lb braid, we also have a selection of spinning rods and reels.
(Fishing on Lord Howe Island, is available to all of the public).
- 4 hr shared trip Lord Howe Island shelf only $220 p/per
- 5 hr shared trip Lord Howe Island shelf only $250 p/per
- 5 hr shared Balls Pyramid area $280 p/per
- 4hr sole use fishing charter $990 up to 4 persons (contact for costs of extra persons over 4)
- 5hr sole use fishing charter $1100 up to 4 persons (contact for costs of extra persons over 4)
All prices subject to change without notice. All prices include GST
Jack will fillet a good feed of fish from the catch for you. If we catch some extra fish the local Lord Howe Island restaurants are always keen to have catch of the day on the menu.
Check out the Image Gallery BELOW
Here is a short video of a trip we had
Advanced bookings recommended.